Are Your Company Credentials on the Dark Web?

Find out with a Dark Web Scan from a Premier Cisco Partner & Trusted Enterprise Security Solution Provider

What you see on the surface as the web is only 4% of the internet. The other 96% of the internet is made up of the deep web, which is 550 times larger than the traditional web. The smaller part of the deep web is the dark web which is the breeding ground for illicit and illegal activities online. This is where cyber criminals anonymously buy and sell your company credentials, such as compromised employee emails and passwords, that are then used to commit frauds like identity theft, corporate espionage, and innumerable other phishing scams

A dark web scan can reveal all your leaked company credentials as well as the source and the date the information was leaked on the dark web so that you can immediately remediate data breaches and proactively secure your data against future attacks. Getting a dark web scan can also help you:

Why Get a Dark Web Scan?

What is the Dark Web?

Determine the level of cyber security awareness your employees have by recognizing what credentials have been compromised and from where


Protect yourself early against fines and lawsuits that could be caused by more serious data breaches, especially if you're required to maintain strict privacy standards and your customers’ data is at risk

Get Your Free Dark Web Scan

How It Works

GET STARTED

Request Your Free Dark Web Scan

Get Your Scan Results

Get Cybersecurity Recommendations

Fill out the form and we'll contact you to get the company URL that you'd like investigated

We will use special software to scan the dark web looking for your company credentials and give you a report on what we find

You also get 3 free recommendations on how you can improve your company’s cyber hygiene and protect your digital footprint (a $500 value)

1

2

3

An 11-time Inc. 5000 Company & Premier Cisco Partner

VOX Network Solutions is a technology solutions company with six fundamental practices (Consulting, Contact Center, Collaboration, Network, Security, Managed Services) and a prescriptive process methodology. We seek to empower clients, partners, and employees to create something better. As a result of this cooperative approach, VOX has been named one of the fastest growing companies in the United States for 11 years in a row!

© Copyright 2020 VOX Network Solutions | Privacy Policy